* OKLAHOMA FORM DUE APRIL 1
For one low price WNGates.com will:
- PUBLISH the Synopsis of the Annual Statement Form in the Daily Oklahoman, a newspaper of general circulation in the State of Oklahoma, for 2 INSERTIONS.
- FILE an affidavit of publication with the State of Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
- Provide you with PROOF OF PUBLICATION and final invoice.
ONLINE FILING* – YOU PAY JUST $95!
* A $10.00 surcharge is added for manual filing entered by WNGates.com
STATE LAWS REGARDING PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL STATEMENTS
The State of Oklahoma Synopsis of the Annual Statement Form is required for every insurance company doing business in the State of Oklahoma pursuant to Statute 365:1-9-1(1).
Statute 365:1-9-1(1) provides: Each foreign corporation doing business in this State shall, not later than the 1st of April of each year, publish an annual statement of its last calendar year’s business in two numbers or issues of a specified newspaper in this State.
If you do not file online, this form can be submitted by email, mail, or fax.
Download, print and complete the State of Oklahoma Annual Statement for Publication. Download Form (PDF)
Email executed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail the executed form to:
716 Dekalb Pike, Suite 211
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Fax the executed form to 707-276-4581.